Restaurateurs continue to see an up tick in ready-2-eat and heat-n-eat take away food. When I pressed industry professionals, collectively they came up with 7 drivers. Not including fuel cost.
Here are 7 key items that “bug” consumers and are contributing to the growth in the grocerant trend. Feel free to add your own by leaving a comment on the link below or Email me directly at: email@example.com
1. Waiters interrupting an important meal to ask if 'everything is OK?
2. Asking what composes a certain dish and getting shrugged shoulders for an answer.
3. Bad lighting.
4. Unclean table next to me
5. Stacking plate of food on top of each other. I don't want the bottom of other plates touching my food.
6. Grab the glass toward the top, near the drinking area.
7. Chewing gum while serving.
Outside eyes can deliver top line sales and bottom line profits. Invite Foodservice Solutions® to provide brand and product positioning assistance or a grocerant program assessment available for Restaurants, Convenience stores and Grocery stores. Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche for more on Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions® visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or twitter.com/grocerant