Consumer exposure to multi ethnic and multi cultural foods has not only created an ongoing search for the next new flavor or “hot” food entrée. It has left a void in the home meal cooking skill set. Many consumers simply don’t have the skills or spices on the shelf to prepared a favorite meal. When the consumer is shopping for ready-to-eat and ready-to-heat prepared food, here are five top reasons to pick your products.
1. Visceral presentation based on how it looks and is presented.
2. Bundling, the ability to build your meal with components you want.
3. Individualized portions, power to select quality and quantity of items viewed.
4. Convenience, unit /store location on the drive home from work, it’s fast & easy.
5. Price, ability to evaluate price vs. cost at restaurant with tip, and vs. time to cook from scratch.
6.Branded Flavor, differentiation in flavor drives choice. Example Wienerschnitzel Chili sauce.
Consistently delivering customized individualization with better for you food will drive top line sales. Incorporating Foodservice Solutions® 5 P’s of food marketing: Product, Packaging, Placement, Portability and Price will ensure your continued success.
Outside eyes can deliver top sales and bottom line profits. Invite Foodservice Solutions® to provide brand and product positioning assistance or a grocerant program assessment. Since 1991 Foodservice Solutions® of Tacoma, WA has been the global leader in the Grocerant niche for more on Steven A. Johnson and Foodservice Solutions® visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/grocerant or twitter.com/grocerant